Friday, November 09, 2012

photo studio

So, I really wanted to get Ella's photo taken again, and I knew she would not have anything to do with it on her own, so I enlisted Josiah. I figured if he took photos with her she would warm up and be willing to do individuals. Wrong. 

Josiah, that boy loved the camera. As always. 

We left with some of the 2 of them and several of Josiah simply because they were too cute to NOT buy. And none of Ella. Not a one. 

Round 2, coming soon! 

For real, this cuteness astounds me! 




Why yes! Those are matching patterned clothes. Nerdy mom love some Gymboree. 



And I just scanned this, so I thought I'd share it as well. 



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous pics!! Love the outfits too! :) Hey - you won a copy of the book LET. IT. GO. over at my blog!! Congrats!! I didn't have an e-mail for you, so I'm letting you know here. I'll need your mailing info so they can ship the book to you! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete